Monday, June 9, 2008

where i was been.

I was Born in Kuala Nerang, Kedah. We stay there for weeks before my parents get me back to our home at setinggan behind LLN now was changed to TNB there was in sungai petani, kedah. That house was built by my father his own. As i know the cost is cheaper than our toilet now. My parents who are struggling from poorlife to make a step better every single year of their life.

There my auntie cik shah who was be my baby sitter for years. I'm like his son, sometimes brother. Through my parents story she always bring me to neighbour's house who called by Mak Embun for watching hindi's films. Sometimes i leaved cause i was sleeping while the films played. Mak Embun is very kind to children.

After several year there we move to my pak caq's house. The house located in Sungai Layar, near Sungai Petani Kedah. I was start my education there at Taski Taman Orkid. There i start remember things, like friends and some situations. My neighbour Amir was a weird boy, cause he always dressing his mother's wear from blaus till lipstick. At that time when somebody ask me what am i want to be, my answer will be ustaz. Owh i miss my childhood. At that time my parents running their groceries shop. There now have a car Datson Wagon white colour. And this house is where my younger sister born. She is the sign of seconds level of my parents marriage live has completed. Now we will step into 3rd level.

to be continued....

4 comments:

KiDeN~H.D.3 said...

criter best nih..
kene follow..
teruskan..teruskan..

Nurul Zahar said...

mane sambungannye? cepatlah...

nur abadie said...

cepat la sambung...x sabar nak dgr cerita strusnya....pleaseeeee

Uncle Muaz said...

Laaa...
Abg Umaq besa dok Sg Petani jgak ka??
Ada jgak geng.. hahaha...